Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: multi-lingual proverbs/sayings

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2010
      I am taking a course in Moodle with Nellie Deutsch through
      http://www.integrating-technology.com/ .
      We are learning how to design an ESL course on a Moodle.

      I would like to request permission to link to this proverbs google site
      project, and use it as a course assingment for our ESL students in our ESL
      Moodle course.

      Currently the course is only a sandbox exercise in the Integrating
      Technology Moodle for Teachers course, but when we complete the course
      design, it will be hosted on the itforall server and offered as a real
      course.

      The International proverbs project would be a great activity for the future
      students of our course, when it becomes available.

      So, would it be ok to let our students participate in the project or should
      it be restricted only to the webheads group?

      Thanks in advance,
      MaryZ

      On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Cora <cchen@...> wrote:

      > To Those Who Are Interested in the Project,
      >
      > I just added 9 more new pages, one of which is
      > <http://sites.google.com/site/proverbssayings/a-man-company-1>
      >
      > Also, I put Mary Z.'s tutorial under "Useful Links" in the navigation and
      > put the collection of Spanish proverbs in the "Useful Links."
      > In the left lower corner of the template, there are "Template tips"
      > including "Learn more about working with templates" that is also helpful for
      > anyone who needs help.
      >
      > Many thanks,
      > Cora

    • Mary
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 14, 2010
        That makes sense, and thank you both for your great advice! :)