MFL Flashmeeting Monday 25 January 8.30-10.30pm GMT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2010
      Another one from the twitterstream:

      If you want to try out flash meeting (another multiparticipant presentation software) there's one at Monday 25 January 8.30-10.30pm GMT

      According to http://isabellejones.blogspot.com/2010/01/mfl-flashmeeting-monday-25-january-830.html "This is the place to exchange ideas about teaching and learning languages!"

      Registration for the event and meeting details are here: http://flashmeeting.e2bn.net/fm/71eebc-7640

      I have a class at 9:00 gmt but I might pop by at the start, out of curiosity