Re: TESOL Arabia Conference Online - Registerfor free!

  • ismailfayed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2010
      Hi Hessah and Vance,

      Sorry for the late response. As Vance clarified, you can check all the detail for registering and attending the conference f-2-f in Duabi from the previous link. Unfortunately, submitting a proposal for a presentation is now closed, but you still can do that next year, ISA.

      For teachers who are not able to physically attend this year's conference, they still can enjoy some aspects and features of the conference through this year's new virtual conference site.

      http://www.taconference.org

      It is totally free and is going to host video recording, handouts, and other discussions and materials live from the conference.

      It is still a new project that welcomes all new and beneficial ideas. So, feel free to post or suggest any good things that you may want to find in TACON online.

      See you in the conference,
      Ismail