Writing and Pedagogy, call for brief article on Plagiarism

  • Natasha Jovanovich
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
      Dear Vance

      I met a young woman who was a conference speaker in Cardiff IATEFL conf
      Her work in most part is related to the issue of plagiarism. She works in UK
      at university level.
      Luckily, we even met in the same b&b accommodation we stayed in in Cardiff.

      Would you like her contact?

      Regards
      Natasha

    • sharon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hello Everyone,

        I clicked on "send" too soon.

        Yahoo Answers appears to be a place where some students find essay materials and responses to online Discussion Questions.

        Thanks again.

        Sharon
        Boston