Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy New Year, all Webheads!

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
      Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
      Warm hugs,

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
      http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

    • Moira Hunter
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
        Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

        Moira :-)