RE: [evonline2002_webheads] MIKE Re: Turkish plagiarist

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      I sometimes use eslprintables materials in my classes and I really
      appreciate the work you are doing. However, this plagiarism cannot be
      accepted. That's a shame. I am from Turkey and working in the field of ELT
      and I will try to reach as many teachers as I can and I will let them know
      about this plagiarism.

      Best regards,

      Sedat Akayoglu

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010