Re: Turkish plagiarist

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Dot,

      I read your message of course, and Mary's but I can't find the beginning of this thread.

      If Mary's work has been ripped off by a plagiarist, I would like to help out however I can.

      I was a victim of serious plagiarism about 10 months ago, and received so much support from Webheads, that I would like to get involved in helping a fellow webhead with the same problem.

      Mike Marzio