Re: Happy New Year, all Webheads!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
      Very early in this New Year, Jan 11 it certainly is,
      We'll rebegin working together most concretely,
      Spreading Webhead joy to so many new people from every corner of the globe.

      Have a great one, everybody.

      Mike
    • Evelyn Izquierdo
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
        Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
        Warm hugs,

        Evelyn Izquierdo
        Escuela de Educación
        Universidad Central de Venezuela
        http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
        http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

      • Moira Hunter
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
          Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

          Moira :-)