Re: Happy New Year, all Webheads!

  • Maria D
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
      My warmest wishes for the new year and a big thanks to all dear Webheads!

      Lovely presents, Mariel and Joao! (I didn't know you could add pics to a wordle)

      Hugs from Argentina,
      Mary

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

      > Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
      > My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,
      >
      > Rita

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
        Very early in this New Year, Jan 11 it certainly is,
        We'll rebegin working together most concretely,
        Spreading Webhead joy to so many new people from every corner of the globe.

        Have a great one, everybody.

        Mike
      • Evelyn Izquierdo
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
          Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
          Warm hugs,

          Evelyn Izquierdo
          Escuela de Educación
          Universidad Central de Venezuela
          http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
          http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

        • Moira Hunter
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
            Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

            Moira :-)