Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy New Year, all Webheads!

  • mbarek akaddar
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dear Webheads ,
      Happy New Year 2010 . May you enjoy more collaboration , sharing and caring
      .
      Best Wishes
      Mbarek

      On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM, helen m davies <helendavies06@...>wrote:

      > Here's wishing lots of wonderful things for all Webheads, wherever you may
      > be in 2010 !
      > warmest regards to all !
      > Helen
      >
      > 2009/12/31 <jennyv@...>
      >

      > > Dear Webheads,
      > >
      > > I wish you all the best in the coming year and
      > > hope your dreams come true.
      > >
      > > Next year will be a very busy year
      > > with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina.
      > This
      > > is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and
      > increasing
      > > my PLN.
      > >
      > > Warm regards
      > > Jennifer
      > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Maria D
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
        My warmest wishes for the new year and a big thanks to all dear Webheads!

        Lovely presents, Mariel and Joao! (I didn't know you could add pics to a wordle)

        Hugs from Argentina,
        Mary

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

        > Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
        > My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,
        >
        > Rita

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
          Very early in this New Year, Jan 11 it certainly is,
          We'll rebegin working together most concretely,
          Spreading Webhead joy to so many new people from every corner of the globe.

          Have a great one, everybody.

          Mike
        • Evelyn Izquierdo
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
            Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
            Warm hugs,

            Evelyn Izquierdo
            Escuela de Educación
            Universidad Central de Venezuela
            http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
            http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

          • Moira Hunter
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
              Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

              Moira :-)