Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy New Year, all Webheads!

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thanks, Joao! The New Year's picture is lovely!!!

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Here is the link to the picture. Sorry about that.
      >
      > http://img.skitch.com/20100101-gixw4q96wgwhggpkd316k72nsg.jpg
      >
      > On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
      > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
      >

      >> Hi, Joao!
      >>
      >> Happy New Year!!!
      >>
      >> Can you send the complete link to the image, please?
      >>
      >> Hugs, Teresa
      >>

      >> > Happy New Year to the Webhead family.
      >> >
      >> > [image:
      >> >
      >> ?ui=2&view=att&th=125e9fa70f3ae831&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125e9fa70f3ae831&zw]
    • Joao Alves
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
        You're welcome. It's a wordle with some pictures added to it. Wordle is
        nice.

        On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
        <tmvaz@...>wrote:

        > Thanks, Joao! The New Year's picture is lovely!!!
        >
        > Hugs, Teresa
        >

        > > Here is the link to the picture. Sorry about that.
        > >
        > > http://img.skitch.com/20100101-gixw4q96wgwhggpkd316k72nsg.jpg
        > >
        > > On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
        > > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
        > >

        > >> Hi, Joao!
        > >>
        > >> Happy New Year!!!
        > >>
        > >> Can you send the complete link to the image, please?
        > >>
        > >> Hugs, Teresa

        > ?ui=2&view=att&th=125e9fa70f3ae831&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125e9fa70f3ae831&zw]

      • mbarek akaddar
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
          Dear Webheads ,
          Happy New Year 2010 . May you enjoy more collaboration , sharing and caring
          .
          Best Wishes
          Mbarek

          On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM, helen m davies <helendavies06@...>wrote:

          > Here's wishing lots of wonderful things for all Webheads, wherever you may
          > be in 2010 !
          > warmest regards to all !
          > Helen
          >
          > 2009/12/31 <jennyv@...>
          >

          > > Dear Webheads,
          > >
          > > I wish you all the best in the coming year and
          > > hope your dreams come true.
          > >
          > > Next year will be a very busy year
          > > with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina.
          > This
          > > is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and
          > increasing
          > > my PLN.
          > >
          > > Warm regards
          > > Jennifer
          > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

        • Maria D
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
            My warmest wishes for the new year and a big thanks to all dear Webheads!

            Lovely presents, Mariel and Joao! (I didn't know you could add pics to a wordle)

            Hugs from Argentina,
            Mary

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

            > Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
            > My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,
            >
            > Rita

          • Mike
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
              Very early in this New Year, Jan 11 it certainly is,
              We'll rebegin working together most concretely,
              Spreading Webhead joy to so many new people from every corner of the globe.

              Have a great one, everybody.

              Mike
            • Evelyn Izquierdo
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
                Warm hugs,

                Evelyn Izquierdo
                Escuela de Educación
                Universidad Central de Venezuela
                http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
                http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

              • Moira Hunter
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
                  Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

                  Moira :-)