Happy New Year, all Webheads!

  • jennyv@arnet.com.ar
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
      Dear Webheads,

      I wish you all the best in the coming year and
      hope your dreams come true.

      Next year will be a very busy year
      with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina. This
      is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and increasing
      my PLN.

      Warm regards
      Jennifer
      www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • helen m davies
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
        Here's wishing lots of wonderful things for all Webheads, wherever you may
        be in 2010 !
        warmest regards to all !
        Helen

        2009/12/31 <jennyv@...>

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > I wish you all the best in the coming year and
        > hope your dreams come true.
        >
        > Next year will be a very busy year
        > with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina. This
        > is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and increasing
        > my PLN.
        >
        > Warm regards
        > Jennifer
        > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Joao Alves
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
          Happy New Year to the Webhead family.

          [image:
          ?ui=2&view=att&th=125e9fa70f3ae831&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125e9fa70f3ae831&zw]

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
            Hi, Joao!

            Happy New Year!!!

            Can you send the complete link to the image, please?

            Hugs, Teresa

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
              Here is the link to the picture. Sorry about that.

              http://img.skitch.com/20100101-gixw4q96wgwhggpkd316k72nsg.jpg

              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                Thanks, Joao! The New Year's picture is lovely!!!

                Hugs, Teresa

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                  You're welcome. It's a wordle with some pictures added to it. Wordle is
                  nice.

                  On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                  <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                  > Thanks, Joao! The New Year's picture is lovely!!!
                  >
                  > Hugs, Teresa
                  >

                  > > Here is the link to the picture. Sorry about that.
                  > >
                  > > http://img.skitch.com/20100101-gixw4q96wgwhggpkd316k72nsg.jpg
                  > >
                  > > On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                  > > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                  > >

                  > >> Hi, Joao!
                  > >>
                  > >> Happy New Year!!!
                  > >>
                  > >> Can you send the complete link to the image, please?
                  > >>
                  > >> Hugs, Teresa

                  > ?ui=2&view=att&th=125e9fa70f3ae831&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125e9fa70f3ae831&zw]

                • mbarek akaddar
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                    Dear Webheads ,
                    Happy New Year 2010 . May you enjoy more collaboration , sharing and caring
                    .
                    Best Wishes
                    Mbarek

                    On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM, helen m davies <helendavies06@...>wrote:

                    > Here's wishing lots of wonderful things for all Webheads, wherever you may
                    > be in 2010 !
                    > warmest regards to all !
                    > Helen
                    >
                    > 2009/12/31 <jennyv@...>
                    >

                    > > Dear Webheads,
                    > >
                    > > I wish you all the best in the coming year and
                    > > hope your dreams come true.
                    > >
                    > > Next year will be a very busy year
                    > > with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina.
                    > This
                    > > is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and
                    > increasing
                    > > my PLN.
                    > >
                    > > Warm regards
                    > > Jennifer
                    > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

                  • Maria D
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                      My warmest wishes for the new year and a big thanks to all dear Webheads!

                      Lovely presents, Mariel and Joao! (I didn't know you could add pics to a wordle)

                      Hugs from Argentina,
                      Mary

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

                      > Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
                      > My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,
                      >
                      > Rita

                    • Mike
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                        Very early in this New Year, Jan 11 it certainly is,
                        We'll rebegin working together most concretely,
                        Spreading Webhead joy to so many new people from every corner of the globe.

                        Have a great one, everybody.

                        Mike
                      • Evelyn Izquierdo
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                          Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
                          Warm hugs,

                          Evelyn Izquierdo
                          Escuela de Educación
                          Universidad Central de Venezuela
                          http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
                          http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                        • Moira Hunter
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
                            Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

                            Moira :-)