Happy New Year, all Webheads!

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
      Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
      My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,

      Rita
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
        Happy New Year to all Webheads worldwide!!!!!!!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYBzrdVv8Uw

        hugs,

        Daf

        Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
        My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,

        Rita

      • mariel
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
          Please follow this link http://prezi.com/tjzn078sfsfg/
          <http://prezi.com/tjzn078sfsfg/> for my wishes. Apologies for any
          mistakes - my first attempt at this tool. Warm regards,
          Prof. Mariel R. Amez
          Rosario - Argentina

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

          > Happy New Year to all Webheads worldwide!!!!!!!
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYBzrdVv8Uw
          > hugs,
          > Daf

        • nouredine laouni
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
            happy new year all of your dear webheads , wishing you all success , prosperity and health
            nour_eddine
            Morocco

          • jennyv@arnet.com.ar
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
              Dear Webheads,

              I wish you all the best in the coming year and
              hope your dreams come true.

              Next year will be a very busy year
              with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina. This
              is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and increasing
              my PLN.

              Warm regards
              Jennifer
              www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

            • helen m davies
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                Here's wishing lots of wonderful things for all Webheads, wherever you may
                be in 2010 !
                warmest regards to all !
                Helen

                2009/12/31 <jennyv@...>

                > Dear Webheads,
                >
                > I wish you all the best in the coming year and
                > hope your dreams come true.
                >
                > Next year will be a very busy year
                > with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina. This
                > is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and increasing
                > my PLN.
                >
                > Warm regards
                > Jennifer
                > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

              • Joao Alves
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                  Happy New Year to the Webhead family.

                  [image:
                  ?ui=2&view=att&th=125e9fa70f3ae831&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125e9fa70f3ae831&zw]

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                    Hi, Joao!

                    Happy New Year!!!

                    Can you send the complete link to the image, please?

                    Hugs, Teresa

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                      Here is the link to the picture. Sorry about that.

                      http://img.skitch.com/20100101-gixw4q96wgwhggpkd316k72nsg.jpg

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                        Thanks, Joao! The New Year's picture is lovely!!!

                        Hugs, Teresa

                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                          You're welcome. It's a wordle with some pictures added to it. Wordle is
                          nice.

                          On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                          <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                          > Thanks, Joao! The New Year's picture is lovely!!!
                          >
                          > Hugs, Teresa
                          >

                          > > Here is the link to the picture. Sorry about that.
                          > >
                          > > http://img.skitch.com/20100101-gixw4q96wgwhggpkd316k72nsg.jpg
                          > >
                          > > On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                          > > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                          > >

                          > >> Hi, Joao!
                          > >>
                          > >> Happy New Year!!!
                          > >>
                          > >> Can you send the complete link to the image, please?
                          > >>
                          > >> Hugs, Teresa

                          > ?ui=2&view=att&th=125e9fa70f3ae831&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125e9fa70f3ae831&zw]

                        • mbarek akaddar
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                            Dear Webheads ,
                            Happy New Year 2010 . May you enjoy more collaboration , sharing and caring
                            .
                            Best Wishes
                            Mbarek

                            On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM, helen m davies <helendavies06@...>wrote:

                            > Here's wishing lots of wonderful things for all Webheads, wherever you may
                            > be in 2010 !
                            > warmest regards to all !
                            > Helen
                            >
                            > 2009/12/31 <jennyv@...>
                            >

                            > > Dear Webheads,
                            > >
                            > > I wish you all the best in the coming year and
                            > > hope your dreams come true.
                            > >
                            > > Next year will be a very busy year
                            > > with a lot of Teacher Training courses in several parts of Argentina.
                            > This
                            > > is really thanks to this wonderful group that keeps sharing and
                            > increasing
                            > > my PLN.
                            > >
                            > > Warm regards
                            > > Jennifer
                            > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

                          • Maria D
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                              My warmest wishes for the new year and a big thanks to all dear Webheads!

                              Lovely presents, Mariel and Joao! (I didn't know you could add pics to a wordle)

                              Hugs from Argentina,
                              Mary

                              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

                              > Wherever you are, may you all have a gratifying, successful 2010, full of joyful times to treasure.
                              > My most heartfelt wishes, very warmly,
                              >
                              > Rita

                            • Mike
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                                Very early in this New Year, Jan 11 it certainly is,
                                We'll rebegin working together most concretely,
                                Spreading Webhead joy to so many new people from every corner of the globe.

                                Have a great one, everybody.

                                Mike
                              • Evelyn Izquierdo
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
                                  Happy New Year, Jennifer and all dear Webheads! My best wishes to you from Venezuela. May the Lord bless you all and give you a wonderful and successful 2010.
                                  Warm hugs,

                                  Evelyn Izquierdo
                                  Escuela de Educación
                                  Universidad Central de Venezuela
                                  http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
                                  http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                                • Moira Hunter
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 3, 2010
                                    Happy New Year Rita and the best of health and happiness to all in 2010!

                                    Moira :-)