listening + script Business English

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
      Hi, ladies. Thank you for your quick responses, but I am looking for a website with listening w/ script.
      Any suggestions?
      Nelba

      Yahoo! Cocina

      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • barbitta@adinet.com.uy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
        Nelba,

        After examining what Jenny and Beatriz suggested, I found this with scripts included. Despite being in the Legal area, pls try other, I guess they might work in the same way. Great site Beatriz!!! Thanks!!

        www.businessenglishpod.com/category/legal/

        Good luck Nelba!

        alicia

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
          Sorry it was no good. Do you have any particular
          level and/or area in mind? That'd help the search

          Beatriz

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
            Alicia

            Thanks for the message. Glad you found the site interesting!

            Beatriz