Re: Tutorial p.1Fwd: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: multi-lingual proverbs/sayings

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 24, 2009
      I redid the tutorial using screenshots without any private information. I
      created a dummy gmail account to do this so that no one's personal
      information would be made public. Now, I have uploaded the tutorial to
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/24487337/Creating-Subpages-in-Google-Tutorial-by-Mary-Zilleras
      Dafne suggested.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!