May I send a message to spanishspeaking members of the gro up? From: Luis Ordoñez

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Hola, Luis:

      Thanks for inviting Spanish speakers to the wiki project.

      Webheads , as Vance , has said is an open e-group but if we start mixing languages, I am afraid it will be a bit chaotic.

      Why don´t you post messages to the Spanish version of webheads webheadsaccion@...?

      Warm regards, and Merry Christmas
      Nelba Quintana-Argentina
      alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life