Re: smart table

  • bobbistev
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2009
      Thanks! It looks like the tables will be ordered for us for us, so I will keep the group posted on how effective they are. My administrators like the idea because they are interactive and children can work in groups and not in isolation. With many ESL children in the class, working together is a good way to promote language. Let's see how it works!