Re: [evonline2002_webheads] EVO 2010 sessions announcement

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear Vance,

      Welcome back and thank you very much for the announcement. I have spreaded
      the word placing your message in the Collaborative TESOL-Ukraine and Hawaii
      TESOl Blog<http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-evo-2010-sessions-online.html>and
      emailed it to the e-list. I hope more educators from Ukraine will join
      sessions this year.

      With warmest regards,
      Nina Lyulkun

      --