new post about Virtual Educa (ICT in latinamerica)

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear friends:
      I have just uploaded a new post about Virtual Educa Congress ( a latin American event on ICT that took place in Nov, in Buenos Aires) in my blogĀ http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com You are invited to read it and leave comments.
      Warm regards from lovely La Plata, Argentina.
      Nelba

      Yahoo! Cocina

      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/