Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Platforms for creating live online webseminars

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Nik,

      I happened to attend a webinar yesterday organised by Macmillan. I was told
      that the talk would be archived. I'll look up the URL.

      Here we are:

      *http://tinyurl.com/y88zedu

      That should take you to the registration page for webinars, and from there
      you will find the archives.

      The quality of the site i.e. sound and images was quite excellent. I think
      the platform was called Puma.

      In general, though, I find Elluminate first class, though first time users
      get scared that their PCs are being taken over when the downloads start!
      Dennis

      Cheers,

      Dennis*