Re: Editing films made on my own camera

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2009
      Paddy--
      don't hesitate to be more specific about where you are running into problems.

      I usually upload stuff from my camera to JayCut, or to iMovie on my Mac, for editing. If you have a PC, Windows Movie Maker is free and relatively easy to use.

      You might also check out my blog for the tags "video" and "video tools" to find other helpful online editors:
      <http://ehansonsmith.blogspot.com>

      ==Elizabeth H-S