animoto for education: to elizabeth

  • Sasa
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hi Elizabeth and others,
      I apologize if I'm repeating info already given by others here - I use Animoto option for education - it is not limited to those 30 seconds... All you need to do is apply for it here http://animoto.com/education and they give you 6 month access, which you can extend then again and again I think for further 6 months.
      Saša