Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: please invite me to the Webheads wave?

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 3, 2009
      I added you, Pete.

      On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Peter Travis <pt1pt1pt1@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > Apologies for cluttering up everyone's inbox but could I be added to the
      > webheads wave? splendidspeaking@...<splendidspeaking%40googlewave.com>
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Pete
      >
      > Peter Travis
      > Flo-Joe
      >
      > --- On Fri, 30/10/09, James Benenson <benenson@...<benenson%40enst.fr>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > From: James Benenson <benenson@... <benenson%40enst.fr>>
      > > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: please invite me to the Webheads
      > wave?
      > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > Date: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 2:46 PM
      >

      > > ditto for yours truly, could someone please invite me to
      > > the webheads wave?
      > >
      > > Also...
      > > Does someone have an idea how long it takes before a
      > > new waver has
      > > invitations to offer?
      > >
      > > I received Jenny's invitation yesterday (about 6 days after
      > > she sent
      > > it) but don't see how to send invitations.
      > >
      > > all the best
      > >
      > > james
      > >

      > > At 14:27 +0000 28/10/09, Maryanne wrote:
      > > >

      > > >Hi Graham,
      > > >Could you please add me to the wave. My address is
      > > ><mailto:maryanneburgos%40googlewave.com<maryanneburgos%2540googlewave.com>
      > >maryanneburgos@... <maryanneburgos%40googlewave.com>
      > > >Thanks a bunch,
      > > >Maryanne
      > > >
      > > >--- In
      > > ><mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%2540yahoogroups.com>
      > >evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      > ,

      > > us know the address (they all end
      > > add you to the Wave...

      > > Mountjoy <ajarnpaul@...

      > > for the webheads wave. I have tried
      > > different ways but can't find it. Is it a

      > > have been removed]

      > > <mailto:blogefl%40gmail.com <blogefl%2540gmail.com>>

      > > been removed]
      > > >> >

      > > --
      > > +----------------------- James Benenson
      > > ----------------------------+
      > > |Cell phone: 0683524334 E-mail: benenson@...<benenson%40telecom-paristech.fr>
      >

      > > | Web Page (visitors welcome): http://www.enst.fr/~benenson/<http://www.enst.fr/%7Ebenenson/>
      >

      > > | Associate Professor:
      > > Languages & Cultures Department
      > > |

      > > Telecom ParisTech
      > >

      > > | Ecole Nationale Superieure
      > > de Telecommunications
      > > |
      > > | ENG-FRA moderator: ENGLISH-FRENCH
      > > Bilingual Discussion Forum |
      > > | Part of the International Tandem Project: http://www.enst.fr/tandem |

      > > mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi!

        I did the same as Nina did and received an invite a couple of days ago. I'm still my struggling my way through the waves! It would be nice to join the Webheads GW too. My GW address: hanaa.abdelrahman [at] googlewave [dot] com

        Cheers,

        Hanaa

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

        > Hi Graham,
        > Without waiting for an invitation, I just signed up for GoogleWave on the google wave website, the old-fashioned way, and I told them I would be interested in providing feedback. I received my invitation in just a few days.
        >
        > Please add me to the webheads wave. My address is nina.liakos@...
        > Cheers,
        > Nina
        >
        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Graham Stanley <blogefl@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Paul,
        > >
        > > if you have a Google Wave account, let us know the address (they all end
        > > with @...) and then we can add you to the Wave...
        > >
        > > Best,
        > >
        > > Graham
        > >
        > > Graham Stanley
        > > http://blog-efl.blogspot.com
        > >

        > > On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Paul Mountjoy <ajarnpaul@> wrote:
        > >

        > > > Hi
        > > >
        > > > Can someone tell me how to search for the webheads wave. I have tried
        > > > searching for it in lots of different ways but can't find it. Is it a
        > > > public
        > > > wave?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks
        > > >
        > > > Paul

        > > --
        > > Graham Stanley
        > > blogefl@
        > > http://blog-efl.blogspot.com

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 28 , Nov 6, 2009
          I'd like to join the Webheads wave.

          Could someone send me an invite?

          My google mail is

          ehansonsmi@...

          or send to ehansonsmi@...

          I'd like to use ehansonsmi again.

          Cheers--
          --Elizabeth
        • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
          Message 4 of 28 , Nov 6, 2009
            I would like to join as well ... put my name in the Wiki but no invite
            yet. Thank you for sending me one if you've got extras.

            Christine
            Christine Bauer-Ramazani
            Program Coordinator, UIELSP Grant
            Chair, CALL Interest Section of TESOL
            802-654-2642
            academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
            <http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 6, 2009
              I put my name in the Wiki, and there is a message which indicates that Seth sent me an invitation, but I've no idea where the link is.
              If there are any extra invites, please send me one.
              Have a nice weekend,

              María Irene Albers de Urriola
              Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
              Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
              Universidad de Carabobo

              ________________________________

              ____________ _________ _________ __

              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 6, 2009
                I have done the same. There is the message of the person who has sent me but I never got it.
                Can anybody else do it, please?
                Thanks.
                Gilmar Mattos

                Message 7 of 28 , Nov 6, 2009
                  Hi Goodmorning, I would like to join googlewave too. Could you please either send me an nvite to this email or add my name to the Wiki?? Choukran!
                   Katia

                  Message 8 of 28 , Nov 7, 2009
                    Kati, I added you to the wiki, but I did not know your google account. Your
                    google wave account will be your google ID

                    Vance our messages crossed. I read your suggestion after having already
                    added Katia Hameg <katiahameg@... .