Asking for advice

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Dear Webheads.
      I received this email yesterday :
      http://www.penpalamis.info/

      PenpalAmis is a pen pal language exchange where anyone
      looking to learn a language, can find pen pals from around the world to
      practise with, which in my opinion is one of the most effective ways to learn a
      language, second to living in the target country itself. mylanguageexchange, however PenpalAmis is and will
      remain completely free. The whole purpose of the website is to find language
      exchange pen pals - not to make money ,bla, bla, bla. Do you know them? Are they serious and responsible?

      Nelba Quintana alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      -

      Yahoo! Cocina

      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • Paul Mountjoy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi Nelba

        Seems like this site is new. I found a short review of it here.

        http://www.easypenpals.net/2009/06/review-penpal-amis/

        Paul

        On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Nelba <nelbaq@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads.
        > I received this email yesterday :
        > http://www.penpalamis.info/
        >
        > PenpalAmis is a pen pal language exchange where anyone
        > looking to learn a language, can find pen pals from around the world to
        > practise with, which in my opinion is one of the most effective ways to
        > learn a
        > language, second to living in the target country itself.
        > mylanguageexchange, however PenpalAmis is and will
        > remain completely free. The whole purpose of the website is to find
        > language
        > exchange pen pals - not to make money ,bla, bla, bla. Do you know them? Are
        > they serious and responsible?
        >
        > Nelba Quintana alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
        > http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com
        >
        > -
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        >
        > Encontra las mejores recetas con Yahoo! Cocina.
        >
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

      • mbarek akaddar
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hi ,
          If you are looking for class email exchange on colaborative projects
          epals<http://www.epals.com/>is a secured platform for that.

          Cheers
          Mbarek

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009