Re: I cannot log in to the conference at 'AVEALMEC' (Now you can)

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi dear all!

      The Moodle site was temporarily down last night (Nov. 31st) when closing registrations. We are so sorry. Fortunately, it was solved inmediately and everything is working OK now. Another good news is that the registration process was extended and you can join us if you haven't already. http://www.avealmec.org.ve/moodle

      Thanks Vance for your reply. We are so happy and honored to have you and other Webheads as guest speakers.

      Hugs,

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela