Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I cannot log in to the conference at 'AVEALMEC'

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      A little bird whispered in my ear that the Moodle site was temporarily down.
      I'm sure they'll bring it back up again shortly. This is pure rumor so
      please disregard this posting.

      :-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hi dear all!

        The Moodle site was temporarily down last night (Nov. 31st) when closing registrations. We are so sorry. Fortunately, it was solved inmediately and everything is working OK now. Another good news is that the registration process was extended and you can join us if you haven't already. http://www.avealmec.org.ve/moodle

        Thanks Vance for your reply. We are so happy and honored to have you and other Webheads as guest speakers.

        Hugs,

        Evelyn Izquierdo
        Escuela de Educación
        Universidad Central de Venezuela