Re: [evonline2002_webheads] 7 Things you should know about Google Wave

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      Thanks Ingrid !!!
      Very interesting, including downside...many times we've had to deal with situations like those described here with previous tools.
      On the other hands I tend to be so optimistic that I forget that important side. Finally they should have developed the whole product if they want more people using it.
      Thanks againA huge hugSusana

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        Thanks, Ingrid!  I have added it to our GW tutorial page:

        http://webheadswave.wikispaces.com/GW_Tutorials

        Daf

        This is the title of a pdf-file by Educause about Google Wave:

        1. What is it?
        2. Who's doing it?
        3. How does it work?
        4. Why is it significant?
        5. What are the downsides?
        6. Where is it going?
        7. What are the implications for teaching and learning?

        Recent Activity

         2
        New MembersVisit Your Group

        Search Ads
        Get new customers.
        List your web site
        in Yahoo! Search.

        Yahoo! Groups
        Small Business Group
        Improve your business
        by community exchange

        Yahoo! Groups
        Weight Management ChallengeJoin others who
        are losing pounds.
        .

      • susaneburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009