7 Things you should know about Google Wave

  • ingridbraband
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      This is the title of a pdf-file by Educause about Google Wave:

      1. What is it?
      2. Who's doing it?
      3. How does it work?
      4. Why is it significant?
      5. What are the downsides?
      6. Where is it going?
      7. What are the implications for teaching and learning?

      http://net.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/ELI7055.pdf

      Best
      Ingrid
    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        Thanks Ingrid !!!
        Very interesting, including downside...many times we've had to deal with situations like those described here with previous tools.
        On the other hands I tend to be so optimistic that I forget that important side. Finally they should have developed the whole product if they want more people using it.
        Thanks againA huge hugSusana

        This is the title of a pdf-file by Educause about Google Wave:

        1. What is it?

        2. Who's doing it?

        3. How does it work?

        4. Why is it significant?

        5. What are the downsides?

        6. Where is it going?

        7. What are the implications for teaching and learning?

        http://net.educause .edu/ir/library/ pdf/ELI7055. pdf

        Best

        Ingrid

        Yahoo! Cocina

        http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
          Thanks, Ingrid!  I have added it to our GW tutorial page:

          http://webheadswave.wikispaces.com/GW_Tutorials

          Daf

          This is the title of a pdf-file by Educause about Google Wave:

          1. What is it?
          2. Who's doing it?
          3. How does it work?
          4. Why is it significant?
          5. What are the downsides?
          6. Where is it going?
          7. What are the implications for teaching and learning?

          Recent Activity

           2
          New MembersVisit Your Group

          Search Ads
          Get new customers.
          List your web site
          in Yahoo! Search.

          Yahoo! Groups
          Small Business Group
          Improve your business
          by community exchange

          Yahoo! Groups
          Weight Management ChallengeJoin others who
          are losing pounds.
          .

        • susaneburg
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009