Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: ideas?/Mindmapping

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 11, 2009
      Thanks Serpil for your "accidents"...LOL.There are a lot of tools here that are worth exploring.
      A hugSusana

      From: Vance Stevens <vstevens@emirates. net.ae>

      To: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 11:10 PM

      i found this to be a really nice presentation. You didnt mention Michael

      that this is not just a slide show but also a recording of your talk Sooo

      much more than just a slide presentation.

      It also occurs to me that slideshare as a repository of slides was not all

      that cooool, but with AUDIO this is something akin to an Elluminate

      recording.

      This is really kewl,

      From: "Michael Coghlan" <michaelc@chariot. net.au>