An appetite for learning

  • Karenne Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi all,

      Here is September's monthly update on articles posted on my blog, Kalinago English:

      *She-in-ELT series - 3 more pieces added: on Paula Reynolds, Sister Luz Moreno (Mexico/US) and Vicki Hollett's Business Opportunities and Objectives(oct)

      *Thoughts on dogma - an update on the Dogme teaching and/vs. Technology debate, including a new mandate for how these could work together by Scott Thornbury

      *Tech tips on using smartphones in your classrooms

      *1stpart of 3partArticle on motivation in EFL classes

      *Reasons for not liking textbooks (new weekly series)

      And out there in the global blogosphere:

      *more on the dogme/tech discussion
      *theory of the mind
      *ways we communicate
      *developments in our industry - unions? improving pay conditions?

      And of course, links to some of the greatest tweets in the twitterverse.

      Looking forward to seeing you on the page!

      Take care,

      http://tiny.cc/u7g2W

      Karenne
    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
        Very interesting Karenne.As usual good food for thought. A lot of good topics for discussion.
        ThanksSusana

[...]

        Yahoo! Cocina

        http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/