Re: congrats, Brazil!!!

  • natasabozicgrojic
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
      My dear Brasilian friends,

      Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

      Natasa Bozic Grojic
    • Dennis O
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
        In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
        congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
        would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

        I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

        Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
        are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
        had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
        100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
        and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
        colleagues and friends.

        I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
        providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
        making plans, in fact.

        Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

        Com muitos fortes abraços--

        the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
      • susaneburg
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
          Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

          I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

          hugs Susan

          > My dearest Webheads,
          > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
          > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
          > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
          > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
          > and the Olympic games!
          >
          > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
          >
          > Beijos,
          > Carla
          > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
          > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
          >

          > > Dear Brazilian friends,
          > >
          > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
          > > to go!!! :-))
          > >
          > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
          > >
          > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
          > > .

        • nouredine laouni
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
            hi all Brzilian webheads ,
            congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
            hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
            nour
            Morocco

          • Stella Saubidet
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
              Congrats from the South, too.

              As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

              As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

              stella (from Argentina)

            • Isabel Teixeira
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                De
                 Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                Hugs,
                Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

                ________________________________
                De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22
                Assunto: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
                *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
                choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
                *Hugs from Morocco *
                *
                *
                Mbarek

                On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                > Dear Brazilian friends,
                >
                > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                > to go!!! :-))
                >
                > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                >
                > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

              • Nina Liakos
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                  It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                  Nina Liakos