Re: help arrange and organize my inbox.

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009
      Hi Mearn--
      I don't save Webheads mail because I can always go to the Yahoo Group and Search for a thread in the MESSAGES area. It's very convenient and keeps my inbox clear.

      I'd also recommend you use Daily Digest instead of receiving all that mail individually.

      Sorry I don't use Gmail enough to give a suggestion.

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth