Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
      Dear Carla and all Brazilian Webheads,

      I join all in their congrat words to you.  I'm sure you will be excellent hosts.
      Great moment to celebrate in Latin America!

      Cheers!!!!!!!

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
      http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

      http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
        Somehow Chicago didn't seem quite right

        Go for the Ginga!

        From: mbarek akaddar

        Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
        *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
        choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
        *Hugs from Morocco *
        *
        *

      • natasabozicgrojic
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
          My dear Brasilian friends,

          Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

          Natasa Bozic Grojic
        • Dennis O
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
            In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
            congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
            would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

            I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

            Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
            are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
            had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
            100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
            and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
            colleagues and friends.

            I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
            providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
            making plans, in fact.

            Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

            Com muitos fortes abraços--

            the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
          • susaneburg
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
              Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

              I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

              hugs Susan

              > My dearest Webheads,
              > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
              > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
              > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
              > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
              > and the Olympic games!
              >
              > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
              >
              > Beijos,
              > Carla
              > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
              > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
              >

              > > Dear Brazilian friends,
              > >
              > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
              > > to go!!! :-))
              > >
              > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
              > >
              > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
              > > .

            • nouredine laouni
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                hi all Brzilian webheads ,
                congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
                hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
                nour
                Morocco

              • Stella Saubidet
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                  Congrats from the South, too.

                  As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

                  As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

                  stella (from Argentina)

                • Isabel Teixeira
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                    De
                     Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                    Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                    Hugs,
                    Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

                    ________________________________
                    De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                    Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                    Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22

                    Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
                    *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
                    choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
                    *Hugs from Morocco *
                    *
                    *
                    Mbarek

                    On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                    <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                    > Dear Brazilian friends,
                    >
                    > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                    > to go!!! :-))
                    >
                    > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                    >
                    > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                  • Nina Liakos
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                      It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                      Nina Liakos