Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:congrats, Brazil!!!

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
      Congratulations to all Brazilians-webheads and everyone in Brazil!!!
      You really deserve that decision.

      Keep happy and a great success!

      Nina from Ukraine.

    • mbarek akaddar
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
        Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
        *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
        choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
        *Hugs from Morocco *
        *
        *
        Mbarek

        On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
        <tmvaz@...>wrote:

        > Dear Brazilian friends,
        >
        > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
        > to go!!! :-))
        >
        > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
        >
        > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

      • bleiva2003
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
          I join all the friends who have congratulated Brazilian Webheads and everyone in Brazil for such a success. Thanks for bringing the Olympics to South America. You`ll be wonderful hosts !!!

          Cariños, Berta
        • Maryanne
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
            Congratulations to all Brazilian webheads. Felicidades!!!

            Maryanne
          • Evelyn Izquierdo
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
              Dear Carla and all Brazilian Webheads,

              I join all in their congrat words to you.  I'm sure you will be excellent hosts.
              Great moment to celebrate in Latin America!

              Cheers!!!!!!!

              Evelyn Izquierdo
              Escuela de Educación
              Universidad Central de Venezuela
              http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
              http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

              http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                Somehow Chicago didn't seem quite right

                Go for the Ginga!

                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                  My dear Brasilian friends,

                  Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

                  Natasa Bozic Grojic
                • Dennis O
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                    In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
                    congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
                    would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

                    I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

                    Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
                    are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
                    had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
                    100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
                    and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
                    colleagues and friends.

                    I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
                    providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
                    making plans, in fact.

                    Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

                    Com muitos fortes abraços--

                    the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
                  • susaneburg
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                      Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

                      I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

                      hugs Susan

                      > My dearest Webheads,
                      > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                      > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                      > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                      > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                      > and the Olympic games!
                      >
                      > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                      >
                      > Beijos,
                      > Carla
                      > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                      > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                      >

                      > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                      > >
                      > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                      > > to go!!! :-))
                      > >
                      > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                      > >
                      > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                      > > .

                    • nouredine laouni
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                        hi all Brzilian webheads ,
                        congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
                        hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
                        nour
                        Morocco

                      • Stella Saubidet
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                          Congrats from the South, too.

                          As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

                          As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

                          stella (from Argentina)

                        • Isabel Teixeira
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                            De
                             Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                            Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                            Hugs,
                            Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

                            ________________________________
                            De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                            Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                            Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22

                            <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                            > Dear Brazilian friends,
                            >
                            > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                            > to go!!! :-))
                            >
                            > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                            >
                            > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                          • Nina Liakos
                            Message 13 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                              It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                              Nina Liakos