Re:congrats, Brazil!!!

  • Carla Maria FORLIN
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
      Thank you!

      We are all waiting for you here

      Carla Maria Forlin

    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
        Congratulations to all Brazilians-webheads and everyone in Brazil!!!
        You really deserve that decision.

        Keep happy and a great success!

        Nina from Ukraine.

      • mbarek akaddar
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
          Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
          *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
          choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
          *Hugs from Morocco *
          *
          *
          Mbarek

          On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
          <tmvaz@...>wrote:

          > Dear Brazilian friends,
          >
          > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
          > to go!!! :-))
          >
          > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
          >
          > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

        • bleiva2003
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
            I join all the friends who have congratulated Brazilian Webheads and everyone in Brazil for such a success. Thanks for bringing the Olympics to South America. You`ll be wonderful hosts !!!

            Cariños, Berta
          • Maryanne
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
              Congratulations to all Brazilian webheads. Felicidades!!!

              Maryanne
            • Evelyn Izquierdo
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                Dear Carla and all Brazilian Webheads,

                I join all in their congrat words to you.  I'm sure you will be excellent hosts.
                Great moment to celebrate in Latin America!

                Cheers!!!!!!!

                Evelyn Izquierdo
                Escuela de Educación
                Universidad Central de Venezuela
                http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
                http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                  Somehow Chicago didn't seem quite right

                  Go for the Ginga!

                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                    My dear Brasilian friends,

                    Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

                    Natasa Bozic Grojic
                  • Dennis O
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
                      congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
                      would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

                      I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

                      Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
                      are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
                      had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
                      100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
                      and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
                      colleagues and friends.

                      I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
                      providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
                      making plans, in fact.

                      Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

                      Com muitos fortes abraços--

                      the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
                    • susaneburg
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                        Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

                        I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

                        hugs Susan

                        > My dearest Webheads,
                        > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                        > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                        > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                        > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                        > and the Olympic games!
                        >
                        > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                        >
                        > Beijos,
                        > Carla
                        > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                        > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                        >

                        > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                        > >
                        > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                        > > to go!!! :-))
                        > >
                        > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                        > >
                        > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                        > > .

                      • nouredine laouni
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                          hi all Brzilian webheads ,
                          congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
                          hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
                          nour
                          Morocco

                        • Stella Saubidet
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                            Congrats from the South, too.

                            As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

                            As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

                            stella (from Argentina)

                          • Isabel Teixeira
                            Message 13 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                              De
                               Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                              Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                              Hugs,
                              Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

                              ________________________________
                              De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                              Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                              Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22

                              <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                              > Dear Brazilian friends,
                              >
                              > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                              > to go!!! :-))
                              >
                              > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                              >
                              > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                            • Nina Liakos
                              Message 14 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                                Nina Liakos