Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

  • Erika Cruvinel
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 2 2:58 PM
      Now all of you have a great excuse for coming to Brazil to visit your
      brazilian webhead friends!You are all invited!

      Cheers!

      2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...>

      > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
      > am certain that you most definitely can.
      >
      > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
      >
      > Robert
      >
      > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

      Erika Cruvinel
      http://www.thomas.org.br

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 2 3:29 PM
        I celebrate with you !!!!It'll be unforgetable!!!
        A hug from ArgentinaSusana

        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 2 3:42 PM
          Congratulations dear Brazilian Webheads!

          We were glued to the TV waiting for the announcement. This is a well-deserved honour to a fantastic country and people. I'm sure these Olympics will be memorable.

          Hugs from Argentina,
          Mary

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Erika Cruvinel <erikacruvinel@...> wrote:

          > Now all of you have a great excuse for coming to Brazil to visit your
          > brazilian webhead friends!You are all invited!
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > 2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...>
          >

          > > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
          > > am certain that you most definitely can.
          > >
          > > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
          > >
          > > Robert
          > >
          > > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

        • Isabel Teixeira
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 2 4:00 PM
            Thanks Teresa.

            It´ll a great opportunity for you to come to Brazil again! It´ll be a pleasure having you and other Webheads here with us.
            hugs,

            Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 2 4:29 PM
              A big cyber clap for my Brazilian friends!!!

              As you know I
              lived in Rio so I am sooo happy that they choose this beautiful city.

              This could be a great excuse to meet all the inspiring Brazilian
              webheads :-)
              Warm regards
              Jennifer

              > Thanks
              Teresa!

              > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic
              Games in a South America.
              > I hope to see many webheads here in
              Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World Cup
              > and
              > then for the
              2016 Olympic Games!

              > Ronaldo
              >

              > -------------------

              Dear Brazilian friends,

              Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

              >> Thank you, Teresa!
              >> As
              you can imagine, we will be celebrating all over the country.

              --
              >> Barbara Dieu
              >> http://barbaradieu.com
              >> http://beespace.net

            • Evelyn Izquierdo
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 2 7:38 PM
                Erika, let's see what's coming first, the WorldCALL or the Olympic Games. I hope to be in both. Please, prepare a bed for me and many more, he he he.

                Love,

                Evelyn Izquierdo
                Escuela de Educación
                Universidad Central de Venezuela
                http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
                http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

                2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@ mso.umt.edu>

                > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
                > am certain that you most definitely can.
                >
                > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
                >
                > Robert
                >
                > From: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com<evonline2002_ webheads% 40yahoogroups. com>

              • Carla arena
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 3 2:40 AM
                  Carla
                  http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com

                  My dearest Webheads,
                  It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                  Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                  exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                  motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                  and the Olympic games!

                  We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!

                  Beijos,
                  Carla
                  On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                  <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                  > Dear Brazilian friends,
                  >
                  > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                  > to go!!! :-))
                  >
                  > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                  >
                  > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                  > .

                • Tom Zurinskas
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 3 3:22 AM
                    Congratulations Brazil. I wonder. How will language be handled for the Olympics? Will English be prevelant?

                    see truespel.com phonetic spelling

                    ________________________________
                    > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: carlaarena@...
                    > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:40:16 -0300
                    > Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                    > Carla
                    >
                    > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                    >

                    > My dearest Webheads,
                    >
                    > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                    >
                    > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                    >
                    > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                    >
                    > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                    >
                    > and the Olympic games!
                    >

                    > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                    >

                    > Beijos,
                    >
                    > Carla
                    >
                    > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                    >
                    > >wrote:
                    >

                    > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                    >

                    > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                    >
                    > > to go!!! :-))
                    >

                    > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                    >

                    > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                    >
                    > > .

                  • Carla arena
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 3 3:37 AM
                      Yes, Tom. English will certainly be prevalent, and we'll certainly have
                      special classes having the World Cup and the Olympics in mind.

                      On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Tom Zurinskas <tzurinskas@...>wrote:

                      > Congratulations Brazil. I wonder. How will language be handled for the
                      > Olympics? Will English be prevelant?
                      >
                      > Tom Zurinskas, USA - CT20, TN3, NJ33, FL7+
                      > see truespel.com phonetic spelling
                      >
                      > ________________________________
                      >
                      > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
                      > > From: carlaarena@... <carlaarena%40gmail.com>
                      > > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:40:16 -0300
                      > > Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                      > > Carla
                      > >
                      > > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                      > >

                      > > My dearest Webheads,
                      > >
                      > > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday
                      > in
                      > >
                      > > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                      > >
                      > > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a
                      > real
                      > >
                      > > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World
                      > Cup
                      > >
                      > > and the Olympic games!
                      > >

                      > > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                      > >

                      > > Beijos,
                      > >
                      > > Carla
                      > >
                      > > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                      > >
                      > > >wrote:
                      > >

                      > > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                      > >

                      > > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games!
                      > Way
                      > >
                      > > > to go!!! :-))
                      > >

                      > > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                      > >

                      > > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                      > >
                      > > > .

                    • Carla Maria FORLIN
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 3 4:20 AM
                        Thank you!

                        We are all waiting for you here

                        Carla Maria Forlin

                      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 3 6:50 AM
                          Congratulations to all Brazilians-webheads and everyone in Brazil!!!
                          You really deserve that decision.

                          Keep happy and a great success!

                          Nina from Ukraine.

                        • mbarek akaddar
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 3 7:08 AM
                            Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
                            *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
                            choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
                            *Hugs from Morocco *
                            *
                            *
                            Mbarek

                            On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                            <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                            > Dear Brazilian friends,
                            >
                            > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                            > to go!!! :-))
                            >
                            > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                            >
                            > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                          • bleiva2003
                            Message 13 of 29 , Oct 3 7:34 AM
                              I join all the friends who have congratulated Brazilian Webheads and everyone in Brazil for such a success. Thanks for bringing the Olympics to South America. You`ll be wonderful hosts !!!

                              Cariños, Berta
                            • Maryanne
                              Message 14 of 29 , Oct 3 8:25 AM
                                Congratulations to all Brazilian webheads. Felicidades!!!

                                Maryanne
                              • Evelyn Izquierdo
                                Message 15 of 29 , Oct 3 9:25 AM
                                  Dear Carla and all Brazilian Webheads,

                                  I join all in their congrat words to you.  I'm sure you will be excellent hosts.
                                  Great moment to celebrate in Latin America!

                                  Cheers!!!!!!!

                                  <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                                  > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                  >
                                  > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                  > to go!!! :-))
                                  >
                                  > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                  >
                                  > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                  > .

                                • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 3 12:15 PM
                                    Somehow Chicago didn't seem quite right

                                    Go for the Ginga!

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 3 5:28 PM
                                      My dear Brasilian friends,

                                      Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

                                      Natasa Bozic Grojic
                                    • Dennis O
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Oct 4 5:13 AM
                                        In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
                                        congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
                                        would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

                                        I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

                                        Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
                                        are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
                                        had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
                                        100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
                                        and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
                                        colleagues and friends.

                                        I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
                                        providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
                                        making plans, in fact.

                                        Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

                                        Com muitos fortes abraços--

                                        the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
                                      • susaneburg
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Oct 4 9:05 AM
                                          Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

                                          I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

                                          hugs Susan

                                          > My dearest Webheads,
                                          > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                                          > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                                          > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                                          > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                                          > and the Olympic games!
                                          >
                                          > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                                          >
                                          > Beijos,
                                          > Carla
                                          > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                          > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                                          >

                                          > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                          > >
                                          > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                          > > to go!!! :-))
                                          > >
                                          > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                          > >
                                          > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                          > > .

                                        • nouredine laouni
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Oct 4 10:51 AM
                                            hi all Brzilian webheads ,
                                            congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
                                            hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
                                            nour
                                            Morocco

                                          • Stella Saubidet
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Oct 4 12:14 PM
                                              Congrats from the South, too.

                                              As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

                                              As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

                                              stella (from Argentina)

                                            • Isabel Teixeira
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Oct 4 4:26 PM
                                                De
                                                 Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                                                Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                                                De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                                                Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                                                Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22

                                                <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                                                > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                                >
                                                > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                                > to go!!! :-))
                                                >
                                                > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                                >
                                                > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                                              • Nina Liakos
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Oct 4 6:46 PM
                                                  It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                                                  Nina Liakos