Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
      Dear Ronaldo,

      I'm very happy for you all!

      Here's a fabulous video presentation of the Rio bid that I really loved.
      Many of you must have seen it.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcYBHIt-Vs&hl=pt-br&fs=1&

      I'd love to go back to Rio someday, but at a quieter time.

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Thanks Teresa!
      >
      > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic Games in a South America.
      > I hope to see many webheads here in Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World Cup
      > and
      > then for the 2016 Olympic Games!
      >
      > Ronaldo
      >

      > -------------------
      >

      > Dear Brazilian friends,
      >
      > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
      > go!!! :-))
      >
      > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
      >
      > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
    • Squires, Robert
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
        I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
        am certain that you most definitely can.

        Congratulations and Go Brazil!

        Robert

        Here's a fabulous video presentation of the Rio bid that I really loved.

        Many of you must have seen it.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcYBHIt-Vs&hl=pt-br&fs=1&

        I'd love to go back to Rio someday, but at a quieter time.

        Hugs, Teresa

        > Thanks Teresa!
        >
        > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic Games in a South America.
        > I hope to see many webheads here in Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World
        Cup
        > and
        > then for the 2016 Olympic Games!
        >
        > Ronaldo
        >

        > -------------------
        >

        > Dear Brazilian friends,
        >
        > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games!
        Way
        > go!!! :-))
        >
        > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
        >
        > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

      • Erika Cruvinel
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
          Now all of you have a great excuse for coming to Brazil to visit your
          brazilian webhead friends!You are all invited!

          Cheers!

          2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...>

          > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
          > am certain that you most definitely can.
          >
          > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
          >
          > Robert
          >
          > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

          Erika Cruvinel
          http://www.thomas.org.br

        • Susana Canelo
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
            I celebrate with you !!!!It'll be unforgetable!!!
            A hug from ArgentinaSusana

            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
              Congratulations dear Brazilian Webheads!

              We were glued to the TV waiting for the announcement. This is a well-deserved honour to a fantastic country and people. I'm sure these Olympics will be memorable.

              Hugs from Argentina,
              Mary

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Erika Cruvinel <erikacruvinel@...> wrote:

              > Now all of you have a great excuse for coming to Brazil to visit your
              > brazilian webhead friends!You are all invited!
              >
              > Cheers!
              >
              > 2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...>
              >

              > > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
              > > am certain that you most definitely can.
              > >
              > > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
              > >
              > > Robert
              > >
              > > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

            • Isabel Teixeira
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                Thanks Teresa.

                It´ll a great opportunity for you to come to Brazil again! It´ll be a pleasure having you and other Webheads here with us.
                hugs,

                Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                  A big cyber clap for my Brazilian friends!!!

                  As you know I
                  lived in Rio so I am sooo happy that they choose this beautiful city.

                  This could be a great excuse to meet all the inspiring Brazilian
                  webheads :-)
                  Warm regards
                  Jennifer

                  > Thanks
                  Teresa!

                  > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic
                  Games in a South America.
                  > I hope to see many webheads here in
                  Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World Cup
                  > and
                  > then for the
                  2016 Olympic Games!

                  > Ronaldo
                  >

                  > -------------------

                  Dear Brazilian friends,

                  Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

                  >> Thank you, Teresa!
                  >> As
                  you can imagine, we will be celebrating all over the country.

                  --
                  >> Barbara Dieu
                  >> http://barbaradieu.com
                  >> http://beespace.net

                • Evelyn Izquierdo
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Erika, let's see what's coming first, the WorldCALL or the Olympic Games. I hope to be in both. Please, prepare a bed for me and many more, he he he.

                    Love,

                    Evelyn Izquierdo
                    Escuela de Educación
                    Universidad Central de Venezuela
                    http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
                    http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                    http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

                    2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@ mso.umt.edu>

                    > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
                    > am certain that you most definitely can.
                    >
                    > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
                    >
                    > Robert
                    >
                    > From: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com<evonline2002_ webheads% 40yahoogroups. com>

                  • Carla arena
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                      Carla
                      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com

                      My dearest Webheads,
                      It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                      Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                      exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                      motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                      and the Olympic games!

                      We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!

                      Beijos,
                      Carla
                      On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                      <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                      > Dear Brazilian friends,
                      >
                      > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                      > to go!!! :-))
                      >
                      > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                      >
                      > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                      > .

                    • Tom Zurinskas
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                        Congratulations Brazil. I wonder. How will language be handled for the Olympics? Will English be prevelant?

                        see truespel.com phonetic spelling

                        ________________________________
                        > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: carlaarena@...
                        > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:40:16 -0300
                        > Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                        > Carla
                        >
                        > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                        >

                        > My dearest Webheads,
                        >
                        > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                        >
                        > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                        >
                        > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                        >
                        > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                        >
                        > and the Olympic games!
                        >

                        > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                        >

                        > Beijos,
                        >
                        > Carla
                        >
                        > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                        >
                        > >wrote:
                        >

                        > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                        >

                        > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                        >
                        > > to go!!! :-))
                        >

                        > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                        >

                        > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                        >
                        > > .

                      • Carla arena
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                          Yes, Tom. English will certainly be prevalent, and we'll certainly have
                          special classes having the World Cup and the Olympics in mind.

                          On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Tom Zurinskas <tzurinskas@...>wrote:

                          > Congratulations Brazil. I wonder. How will language be handled for the
                          > Olympics? Will English be prevelant?
                          >
                          > Tom Zurinskas, USA - CT20, TN3, NJ33, FL7+
                          > see truespel.com phonetic spelling
                          >
                          > ________________________________
                          >
                          > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
                          > > From: carlaarena@... <carlaarena%40gmail.com>
                          > > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:40:16 -0300
                          > > Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                          > > Carla
                          > >
                          > > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                          > >

                          > > My dearest Webheads,
                          > >
                          > > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday
                          > in
                          > >
                          > > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                          > >
                          > > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a
                          > real
                          > >
                          > > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World
                          > Cup
                          > >
                          > > and the Olympic games!
                          > >

                          > > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                          > >

                          > > Beijos,
                          > >
                          > > Carla
                          > >
                          > > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                          > >
                          > > >wrote:
                          > >

                          > > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                          > >

                          > > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games!
                          > Way
                          > >
                          > > > to go!!! :-))
                          > >

                          > > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                          > >

                          > > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                          > >
                          > > > .

                        • Carla Maria FORLIN
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                            Thank you!

                            We are all waiting for you here

                            Carla Maria Forlin

                          • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
                            Message 13 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                              Congratulations to all Brazilians-webheads and everyone in Brazil!!!
                              You really deserve that decision.

                              Keep happy and a great success!

                              Nina from Ukraine.

                            • mbarek akaddar
                              Message 14 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
                                *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
                                choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
                                *Hugs from Morocco *
                                *
                                *
                                Mbarek

                                On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                                > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                >
                                > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                > to go!!! :-))
                                >
                                > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                >
                                > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                              • bleiva2003
                                Message 15 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                  I join all the friends who have congratulated Brazilian Webheads and everyone in Brazil for such a success. Thanks for bringing the Olympics to South America. You`ll be wonderful hosts !!!

                                  Cariños, Berta
                                • Maryanne
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                    Congratulations to all Brazilian webheads. Felicidades!!!

                                    Maryanne
                                  • Evelyn Izquierdo
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                      Dear Carla and all Brazilian Webheads,

                                      I join all in their congrat words to you.  I'm sure you will be excellent hosts.
                                      Great moment to celebrate in Latin America!

                                      Cheers!!!!!!!

                                      <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                                      > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                      >
                                      > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                      > to go!!! :-))
                                      >
                                      > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                      >
                                      > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                      > .

                                    • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                        Somehow Chicago didn't seem quite right

                                        Go for the Ginga!

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                          My dear Brasilian friends,

                                          Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

                                          Natasa Bozic Grojic
                                        • Dennis O
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                            In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
                                            congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
                                            would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

                                            I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

                                            Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
                                            are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
                                            had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
                                            100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
                                            and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
                                            colleagues and friends.

                                            I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
                                            providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
                                            making plans, in fact.

                                            Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

                                            Com muitos fortes abraços--

                                            the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
                                          • susaneburg
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                              Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

                                              I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

                                              hugs Susan

                                              > My dearest Webheads,
                                              > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                                              > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                                              > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                                              > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                                              > and the Olympic games!
                                              >
                                              > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                                              >
                                              > Beijos,
                                              > Carla
                                              > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                              > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                                              >

                                              > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                              > >
                                              > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                              > > to go!!! :-))
                                              > >
                                              > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                              > >
                                              > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                              > > .

                                            • nouredine laouni
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                hi all Brzilian webheads ,
                                                congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
                                                hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
                                                nour
                                                Morocco

                                              • Stella Saubidet
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                  Congrats from the South, too.

                                                  As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

                                                  As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

                                                  stella (from Argentina)

                                                • Isabel Teixeira
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                    De
                                                     Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                                                    Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                                                    De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                                                    Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22

                                                    <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                                                    > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                                    >
                                                    > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                                    > to go!!! :-))
                                                    >
                                                    > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                                    >
                                                    > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                                                  • Nina Liakos
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                      It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                                                      Nina Liakos