Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
      Thank you, Teresa!
      As you can imagine, we will be celebrating all over the country.
      Warm regards,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks Teresa!

        We're really glad to hold the first Olympic Games in a South America.
        I hope to see many webheads here in Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World Cup and
        then for the 2016 Olympic Games!

        Ronaldo

        -------------------

        Dear Brazilian friends,

        A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way to
        go!!! :-))

        It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!

        Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

        On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, Teresa!
        > As you can imagine, we will be celebrating all over the country.
        > Warm regards,
        > Bee
        >
        > --
        > Barbara Dieu
        > http://barbaradieu.com
        > http://beespace.net

      • vickys162000
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
          Dear Brazilian webheads!

          How exciting! I'm starting saving right now to be there for what will surely be a memorable occasion.

          Congrats!
          Vicky
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
            Dear Ronaldo,

            I'm very happy for you all!

            Here's a fabulous video presentation of the Rio bid that I really loved.
            Many of you must have seen it.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcYBHIt-Vs&hl=pt-br&fs=1&

            I'd love to go back to Rio someday, but at a quieter time.

            Hugs, Teresa

            > Thanks Teresa!
            >
            > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic Games in a South America.
            > I hope to see many webheads here in Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World Cup
            > and
            > then for the 2016 Olympic Games!
            >
            > Ronaldo
            >

            > -------------------
            >

            > Dear Brazilian friends,
            >
            > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
            > go!!! :-))
            >
            > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
            >
            > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
          • Squires, Robert
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
              I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
              am certain that you most definitely can.

              Congratulations and Go Brazil!

              Robert

              Here's a fabulous video presentation of the Rio bid that I really loved.

              Many of you must have seen it.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcYBHIt-Vs&hl=pt-br&fs=1&

              I'd love to go back to Rio someday, but at a quieter time.

              Hugs, Teresa

              > Thanks Teresa!
              >
              > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic Games in a South America.
              > I hope to see many webheads here in Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World
              Cup
              > and
              > then for the 2016 Olympic Games!
              >
              > Ronaldo
              >

              > -------------------
              >

              > Dear Brazilian friends,
              >
              > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games!
              Way
              > go!!! :-))
              >
              > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
              >
              > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

            • Erika Cruvinel
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                Now all of you have a great excuse for coming to Brazil to visit your
                brazilian webhead friends!You are all invited!

                Cheers!

                2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...>

                > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
                > am certain that you most definitely can.
                >
                > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
                >
                > Robert
                >
                > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

                Erika Cruvinel
                http://www.thomas.org.br

              • Susana Canelo
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                  I celebrate with you !!!!It'll be unforgetable!!!
                  A hug from ArgentinaSusana

                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Congratulations dear Brazilian Webheads!

                    We were glued to the TV waiting for the announcement. This is a well-deserved honour to a fantastic country and people. I'm sure these Olympics will be memorable.

                    Hugs from Argentina,
                    Mary

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Erika Cruvinel <erikacruvinel@...> wrote:

                    > Now all of you have a great excuse for coming to Brazil to visit your
                    > brazilian webhead friends!You are all invited!
                    >
                    > Cheers!
                    >
                    > 2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...>
                    >

                    > > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
                    > > am certain that you most definitely can.
                    > >
                    > > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
                    > >
                    > > Robert
                    > >
                    > > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

                  • Isabel Teixeira
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                      Thanks Teresa.

                      It´ll a great opportunity for you to come to Brazil again! It´ll be a pleasure having you and other Webheads here with us.
                      hugs,

                      Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                        A big cyber clap for my Brazilian friends!!!

                        As you know I
                        lived in Rio so I am sooo happy that they choose this beautiful city.

                        This could be a great excuse to meet all the inspiring Brazilian
                        webheads :-)
                        Warm regards
                        Jennifer

                        > Thanks
                        Teresa!

                        > We're really glad to hold the first Olympic
                        Games in a South America.
                        > I hope to see many webheads here in
                        Brazil for the 2014 Soccer World Cup
                        > and
                        > then for the
                        2016 Olympic Games!

                        > Ronaldo
                        >

                        > -------------------

                        Dear Brazilian friends,

                        --
                        >> Barbara Dieu
                        >> http://barbaradieu.com
                        >> http://beespace.net

                      • Evelyn Izquierdo
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                          Erika, let's see what's coming first, the WorldCALL or the Olympic Games. I hope to be in both. Please, prepare a bed for me and many more, he he he.

                          Love,

                          Evelyn Izquierdo
                          Escuela de Educación
                          Universidad Central de Venezuela
                          http://mymuvenationexperience.blogspot.com/
                          http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                          http://worldcall2008japan.blogspot.com/

                          2009/10/2 Squires, Robert <robert.squires@ mso.umt.edu>

                          > I loved the appropriation of Obama's line in the marketing campaign and
                          > am certain that you most definitely can.
                          >
                          > Congratulations and Go Brazil!
                          >
                          > Robert
                          >
                          > From: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com<evonline2002_ webheads% 40yahoogroups. com>

                        • Carla arena
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                            Carla
                            http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com

                            My dearest Webheads,
                            It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                            Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                            exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                            motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                            and the Olympic games!

                            We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!

                            Beijos,
                            Carla
                            On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                            <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                            > Dear Brazilian friends,
                            >
                            > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                            > to go!!! :-))
                            >
                            > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                            >
                            > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                            > .

                          • Tom Zurinskas
                            Message 13 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                              Congratulations Brazil. I wonder. How will language be handled for the Olympics? Will English be prevelant?

                              see truespel.com phonetic spelling

                              ________________________________
                              > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: carlaarena@...
                              > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:40:16 -0300
                              > Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                              > Carla
                              >
                              > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                              >

                              > My dearest Webheads,
                              >
                              > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                              >
                              > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                              >
                              > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                              >
                              > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                              >
                              > and the Olympic games!
                              >

                              > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                              >

                              > Beijos,
                              >
                              > Carla
                              >
                              > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                              >
                              > >wrote:
                              >

                              > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                              >

                              > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                              >
                              > > to go!!! :-))
                              >

                              > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                              >

                              > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                              >
                              > > .

                            • Carla arena
                              Message 14 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                Yes, Tom. English will certainly be prevalent, and we'll certainly have
                                special classes having the World Cup and the Olympics in mind.

                                On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Tom Zurinskas <tzurinskas@...>wrote:

                                > Congratulations Brazil. I wonder. How will language be handled for the
                                > Olympics? Will English be prevelant?
                                >
                                > Tom Zurinskas, USA - CT20, TN3, NJ33, FL7+
                                > see truespel.com phonetic spelling
                                >
                                > ________________________________
                                >
                                > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
                                > > From: carlaarena@... <carlaarena%40gmail.com>
                                > > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:40:16 -0300
                                > > Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] congrats, Brazil!!!

                                > > Carla
                                > >
                                > > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                                > >

                                > > My dearest Webheads,
                                > >
                                > > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday
                                > in
                                > >
                                > > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                                > >
                                > > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a
                                > real
                                > >
                                > > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World
                                > Cup
                                > >
                                > > and the Olympic games!
                                > >

                                > > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                                > >

                                > > Beijos,
                                > >
                                > > Carla
                                > >
                                > > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                > >
                                > > >wrote:
                                > >

                                > > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                > >

                                > > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games!
                                > Way
                                > >
                                > > > to go!!! :-))
                                > >

                                > > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                > >

                                > > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                > >
                                > > > .

                              • Carla Maria FORLIN
                                Message 15 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                  Thank you!

                                  We are all waiting for you here

                                  Carla Maria Forlin

                                • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                    Congratulations to all Brazilians-webheads and everyone in Brazil!!!
                                    You really deserve that decision.

                                    Keep happy and a great success!

                                    Nina from Ukraine.

                                  • mbarek akaddar
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                      Dear Isabel , Carla , Claudia ,
                                      *Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to Brazil and Brazilians for
                                      choosing Rio for the 2016 Olympic games .You deserve it !*
                                      *Hugs from Morocco *
                                      *
                                      *
                                      Mbarek

                                      On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                      <tmvaz@...>wrote:

                                      > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                      >
                                      > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                      > to go!!! :-))
                                      >
                                      > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                      >
                                      > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                                    • bleiva2003
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                        I join all the friends who have congratulated Brazilian Webheads and everyone in Brazil for such a success. Thanks for bringing the Olympics to South America. You`ll be wonderful hosts !!!

                                        Cariños, Berta
                                      • Maryanne
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                          Congratulations to all Brazilian webheads. Felicidades!!!

                                          Maryanne
                                        • Evelyn Izquierdo
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                            Dear Carla and all Brazilian Webheads,

                                            I join all in their congrat words to you.  I'm sure you will be excellent hosts.
                                            Great moment to celebrate in Latin America!

                                            Cheers!!!!!!!

                                            <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                                            > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                            >
                                            > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                            > to go!!! :-))
                                            >
                                            > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                            >
                                            > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                            > .

                                          • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                              Somehow Chicago didn't seem quite right

                                              Go for the Ginga!

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
                                                My dear Brasilian friends,

                                                Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

                                                Natasa Bozic Grojic
                                              • Dennis O
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                  In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa sent, in message #23561, her
                                                  congratulations to our Brazilian friends re the announcement that Rio de Janeiro
                                                  would host the 2016 Olympic Games.

                                                  I add my heartiest congratulations: Felicitações! This is just WONDERFUL news!

                                                  Although Illinois is my home state and I naturally sympathize with the folks who
                                                  are disappointed that Chicago was not chosen, I'll have to admit that if _I_ had
                                                  had to make the choice of cities, I would also have voted for Rio. It will, I'm
                                                  100% sure, be a splendid Olympics site characterized by the warmth and ingenuity
                                                  and ginga that we see demonstrated time and time again by our Brazilian
                                                  colleagues and friends.

                                                  I'm also 100% sure that our Brazilian Webheads will be heavily involved in
                                                  providing English and tech support. I imagine that they've already started
                                                  making plans, in fact.

                                                  Once again, Felicitações! Parabéns!

                                                  Com muitos fortes abraços--

                                                  the ever-lurking Dennis in Phoenix
                                                • susaneburg
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                    Congratulations to all Brazilians for Rio 2016!!!!

                                                    I think Rio will be super festive for the games and I am really happy for you. English will definitely be a great project and now there is a real motive for learning it.

                                                    hugs Susan

                                                    > My dearest Webheads,
                                                    > It was lunch time here in Brazil when the announcement was made. Holiday in
                                                    > Rio. We were glued to our TVs. Brazil celebrated. Never has it been so
                                                    > exciting to be an English teacher. Now Brazilians have a true reason, a real
                                                    > motivation to learn English and have their open arms to host the World Cup
                                                    > and the Olympic games!
                                                    >
                                                    > We'd love to have the Webheads here with us to cheer and celebrate!
                                                    >
                                                    > Beijos,
                                                    > Carla
                                                    > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                                    > <tmvaz@...>wrote:
                                                    >

                                                    > > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                                    > >
                                                    > > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                                    > > to go!!! :-))
                                                    > >
                                                    > > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa
                                                    > > .

                                                  • nouredine laouni
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                      hi all Brzilian webheads ,
                                                      congratulations from all the bottom of our hearts . surely you deserve hosting the event.
                                                      hugs  Isabel , Carla and the rest from Brazil.
                                                      nour
                                                      Morocco

                                                    • Stella Saubidet
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                        Congrats from the South, too.

                                                        As Bee said you ARE going to celebrate!!

                                                        As Jose Antonio said, we hope this is not an opportunity for polititians and corrupt people to become richer!!!

                                                        stella (from Argentina)

                                                      • Isabel Teixeira
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                          De
                                                           Dear Mbarek and Nour,

                                                          Thanks for your kind words. I´m sure if you come to Brazil we´ll have as much fun as I had in Morocco. We also love music and it´ll be an honour to have you here.

                                                          De: mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>
                                                          Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                                                          Enviadas: Sábado, 3 de Outubro de 2009 11:08:22

                                                          <tmvaz@.... pt>wrote:

                                                          > Dear Brazilian friends,
                                                          >
                                                          > A very hearty congratulations for Rio winning the 2016 Olympic Games! Way
                                                          > to go!!! :-))
                                                          >
                                                          > It'll be a memorable event in a beautiful city!
                                                          >
                                                          > Hugs and beijinhos all, Teresa

                                                        • Nina Liakos
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Oct 4, 2009
                                                            It's about time the Olympics went to South America! Way to go, Brazil!
                                                            Nina Liakos