Re: [evonline2002_webheads] help arrange and organize my inbox.

  • vcautin
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2009
      Dear Mearn,

      I use Gmail. I create filters for each course or list I join. They go
      directly into the Archive and don't get to my inbox. When I have time, I
      read the emails from courses, lists or newsletters received.

      Regards,

      Violeta

      2009/9/29 nouredine laouni <nourla2000@...>

      > Dear webheads wherever you are in the world,
      > i'll be so much grateful to you if you could suggest something helpful to
      > me organize my inbox.
      > don't be surprised or see it weird . i've 3507 e mails in my inbox , the
      > greastest part is about some online courses i took before and the rest is
      > all about discussions of webheads. Although i don't show up , respond or
      > comment , i follow with great zeal , motivation and interest all the
      > discussions taking place in the group, and as a consequence i keep all
      > interesting e mails of webheads group in my inbox. i flag them for follow up
      > then i return back to them to read and see the resources contained therein .
      > in other words i keep the e mails for future uses and reference. However;
      > the problem is that i don't often find the emails i'm interested in very
      > quickly , so i spend a lot of time looking for the right e mails , which is
      > time and efforts consuming.
      > my questions are as follows:
      > how can i keep all these e mail in my inbox in a well organised way?
      > Is it possible to group them all according to themes and subjects they
      > tackle?
      > are there any softwares , links that may help in this sense and
      > achieve this objective?
      > what if i want to store them online but with categories and themes for
      > future review ?
      > thanks a lot for your help. keep up the excellent job you are doing.
      > nour_eddine laouni
      > Mearn
      > Morocco

      Violeta Cautin
      Iquique, Chile

      http://fco08violeta.blogspot.com

      http://profesoresinnovadores.ning.com
      Facebook: Violeta Cautin Epifani

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009
        Hi Mearn--
        I don't save Webheads mail because I can always go to the Yahoo Group and Search for a thread in the MESSAGES area. It's very convenient and keeps my inbox clear.

        I'd also recommend you use Daily Digest instead of receiving all that mail individually.

        Sorry I don't use Gmail enough to give a suggestion.

        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth