Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: free CEF placement tests? VIRUS???

  • Holly Dilatush
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 29, 2009
      Security Shield is what I'm using -- and it kicked up a warning that the
      site contains a Trojan program
      Interesting! (I'm using Google Chrome tonight)
      Holly

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Mike <marzio-school@...> wrote:

      > Scusi - just sent an empty message.
      >
      > Michael - just wanted to confirm that I also got an virus alert when
      > accessing <http://dialang.org/english/index.htm>
      >
      > I am still using free version of Avast! antivirus. What do you use?
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sasa and all - my anti-virus software reported
      > > the presence of a virus when I tried to access the site below!!!!
      > >
      > > - Michael
      > >
      > > ----------
      > >
      > > At 05:18 PM 28/09/2009, you wrote:
      > > >

      > > >Hi all,
      > > >just wondering - is there any freely available
      > > >alternative to Dialang placement tests?
      > > ><http://dialang.org/english/index.htm>
      > http://dialang.org/english/index.htm
      > > >Thanks in advance,
      > > >Sa�a

      Holly (Dilatush)
      Charlottesville, VA USA
      holly@...

      "Shift happens." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpEnFwiqdx8

      http://EnglishCafe.com ~ an engaging, enlightening, supportive, and fun
      community!

      "Live with intention. Share inside-out smiles, inspire hope, seek awe and
      nurture in nature." (an original quote by holly)
      http://www.diigo.com/user/blogblossoms/
      http://blogblossoms.edublogs.org
      Twitter ID = hollydilatush
      Skype ID = smilin7

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 4, 2009
        Hi - I clicked on the link (with McAfee scouting for viruses) and I did not get any virus alert - we use the dialang test a lot at work... the only problem is that the dialang project was not renewed, and so it's getting a bit "stale" ... for our students who do it 2 years running !
        Cordialement à tous
        Elizabeth A

        Holly Dilatush <holly@...> wrote:

        > Security Shield is what I'm using -- and it kicked up a warning that the
        > site contains a Trojan program
        > >
        > > Michael - just wanted to confirm that I also got an virus alert when
        > > accessing <http://dialang.org/english/index.htm>
        > >
        > > I am still using free version of Avast! antivirus. What do you

        > > Michael Coghlan <michaelc@> wrote:

        > > > Sasa and all - my anti-virus software reported
        > > > the presence of a virus when I tried to access the site below!!!!
        etc.