Best Online Learning Games, Fun Sites For Learning, Plagiarism, & More

  • L Ferlazzo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009
      Hi, Everybody,

      Here are the latest "The Best..." lists:

      Part
      Thirty-Nine Of The Best Ways To Create Online Content Easily & Quickly
      (http://tinyurl.com/ksharl)

      Not
      “The Best,” But “A List” Of Ways To Convert PDF & Word Documents
      (http://tinyurl.com/mfsg6m)

      The
      Best Online Learning Games — 2009
      (http://tinyurl.com/ryj9wr)

      The
      Best Online Carbon Calculators
      (http://tinyurl.com/lhpd87)

      The
      Best Sites To Learn About The September 2009 California Wildfires
      (http://tinyurl.com/m7py4x)

      The
      Best Online Interactive Exercises For Writing That Are Not Related To Literary
      Analysis
      (http://tinyurl.com/mnp9ln)

      The
      Best Sites Where Students Can Plan Virtual Trips
      (http://tinyurl.com/mbhxky)

      The
      Twenty Blogs I Read First…
      (http://tinyurl.com/pa8bej)

      The
      Best Resources For Learning About Homework Issues
      (http://tinyurl.com/radx7u)

      The
      Best “Fun” Sites You Can Use For Learning, Too — 2009
      (http://tinyurl.com/mwndg5)

      The
      Best Resources For Learning About Mexico’s Independence Day
      (http://tinyurl.com/o5n8mt)

      The
      Best Sites To Learn About Georgia’s Floods
      (http://tinyurl.com/lvecpo)

      The
      Best Online Resources To Teach About Plagiarism
      (http://tinyurl.com/kl2875)

      The
      Best Resources For Learning Research & Citation Skills
      (http://tinyurl.com/yd8uz8z)

      The
      Best Web Resources For Learning About HIV & AIDS
      (http://tinyurl.com/ydl7v9e)

      Larry Ferlazzo
      Luther Burbank High School
      Sacramento, CA

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Larry, you exhaust me! When do you have time to teach your classes and lead your life???

        Thanks for yet more "best sites" and other related stuff.

        Nina