Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: What does the web think of you?

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 27, 2009
      I think the Personas concept could be applied to an interesting cv. Like
      Second Life, this is possibly not the application you want for education but
      wow it would be great to have something with these features that would do
      what it's trying to do. I envisage a day when potential employers would get
      your application and run a personas on you and then get in touch based on
      the result. You wouldn't have to waste all that web 1.0 time maintaining
      your cv. You'd just have to keep your record clean and let aggregation take
      its course. Of course the Personas algorithm doesn't work. Will the real
      Robert Squires please stand up? Looks like we need to wait for Web 3.0 for
      this one to take off, or maybe Web 4.0, but I feel I've caught a glimpse of
      a light at the end of a tunnel, or maybe it's just a headlamp of another
      distant lost soul.