Twitter from Japan

  • darren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      I have a few questions of my own, regarding twittering in Japan. Anyone doing it? I haven't really been able to get it going with my mobile phone, which to me appears to be the major advantage. PC works fine, of course, but there are other things I can do there.

      If anyone has a few good pointers for mobile phone users in Japan, twitter or otherwise, I'd love to hear what you are up to.

      Darren Elliott
      http://www.livesofteachers.com/