Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Netmeeting

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi, Sophie, Michael and Damian,
      I think I will manage to join you tomorrow at Netmeeting, 1 pm GMT, if that's ok with you. Any IDs needed?
      Cheers
      Rita
      i l join the netmeeting below:

      --- "CJones <edtec2002@...>" <edtec2002@...> wrote:
      > Hi, Sophie,
      >
      > You're ever so patient. It's the beginning of the semester, and the
      > administration has decided we should have a Saturday meeting so that
      > part-time faculty can attend. Anyway I'm working from 8-12:30 that
      > morning, so I can't join you then. Later in the day would be O.K.
      >
      > By the way, do I need to upload anything before the practice session?
      >
      > Chris
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sophie Ioannou-
      > Georgiou <yiansoph@c...>" <yiansoph@c...> wrote:
      > > Hi Michael, Damian and Chris
      > >
      > > I wonder if the following suits everyone:
      > >
      > > Saturday 11th January 1:00 p.m GMT
      > >
      > > This means (if I got it right):
      > >
      > > 3:00 p.m. for me and Damian
      > > 10:00 a.m. for Chris
      > > 11:00 p.m for Michael
      > >
      > > We have very different time zones!
      > > If this doesn't work perhaps we could break
      > > up the group for our practice sessions.
      > >
      > > Smiles to all
      > > Sophie

      Syllabus:

    • YD Chen
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 10, 2003
        Hi,all,
        I will manage ot join today's netmeeting, too.Hope to meet you all.
        don

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou <yiansoph@cytane
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 11, 2003
          Dear Chris

          I apologise for the timing! I don't know how we managed to
          get this time. I must have made some silly mistake in my
          calculations.

          I'll arrange and meet you and Michael on another session.
          Please don't get up so early on a Saturday morning : )

          I'm glad you installed Netmeeting. Yes click on the little
          telephone on the right and add cytea@... after 'To'.
          I'm not sure if it's going to work though.
          You used to be able to chose your contact from the Netmeeting
          directory but recently they merged it with MSN messenger.

          Whatever happens, I'll keep checking e-mails as well just in
          case you are in trouble. My standard e-mail is:
          yiansoph@...

          Hope all goes well with your Saturday meetings
          Sophie
        • YD Chen
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 11, 2003
            Hello,Sophie,
            I am so glad our netmeeting was such a success though my machine
            crashed when i was about to show you my photo album. I rebooted only to
            find you had logged off.
            Hope we can have another try next time.
            Have a good day!
            Yaodong
            <yiansoph@...> wrote:
            > Dear Chris
            >
            > I apologise for the timing! I don't know how we managed to
            > get this time. I must have made some silly mistake in my
            > calculations.
            >
            > I'll arrange and meet you and Michael on another session.
            > Please don't get up so early on a Saturday morning : )
            >
            > I'm glad you installed Netmeeting. Yes click on the little
            > telephone on the right and add cytea@... after 'To'.
            > I'm not sure if it's going to work though.
            > You used to be able to chose your contact from the Netmeeting
            > directory but recently they merged it with MSN messenger.
            >
            > Whatever happens, I'll keep checking e-mails as well just in
            > case you are in trouble. My standard e-mail is:
            > yiansoph@...
            >
            > Hope all goes well with your Saturday meetings
            > Sophie

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Susanne Nyrop
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 11, 2003
              Hi Sophie,

              I did not see you today online. Do you have a Yahoo id, it works for most of
              us I believe, and is usually how we find help from one of the regulars. When
              we're are exploring a parallel meeting universe :-)

              Unfortunately, my somewhat tricky computer could not make any MSN connection
              and not the Netmeeting, either. Hope to get in touch with you sooner or
              later, anyway.

              Thanks for the initiative, and do remember that nearly no matter how we
              schedule a session in this global community, some will find it terribly
              early, and others extremely late in the night - that is the very nature of
              time zone differences!

              Yours, Sus (in Denmark)

              >I did>
            • Damianopoulos A. Damianos
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 11, 2003
                Sophie,
                Netmeeting does not accept an email address for contact. There should be the IP address I gather.
                Cheers
                Damian.
                Damianopoulos A. Damianos
                Hellenic Open University M.Ed. TESOL student
                Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
                2nd Junior High School Corfu Greece
                E-mail: damker@...
                WWW: http://users.otenet.gr/~damker (Virtual English Classroom)
                I apologise for the timing! I don't know how we managed to
                get this time. I must have made some silly mistake in my
                calculations.

                I'll arrange and meet you and Michael on another session.
                Please don't get up so early on a Saturday morning : )

                I'm glad you installed Netmeeting. Yes click on the little
                telephone on the right and add cytea@... after 'To'.
                I'm not sure if it's going to work though.
                You used to be able to chose your contact from the Netmeeting
                directory but recently they merged it with MSN messenger.

                Whatever happens, I'll keep checking e-mails as well just in
                case you are in trouble. My standard e-mail is:
                yiansoph@...

                Hope all goes well with your Saturday meetings
                Sophie

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Syllabus: