[evonline2002_webheads] Re: List of useful links for students

  • Helping North
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2009
      There have been great suggestions!
      May be you also want to have a look at the wiki where I have been keeping some myself

      You are all welcome to join and contribute suggestions there too! Thanks

      http://www.teach-with-internet.wikispaces.com/

      Paula

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2009
        Hello,
        thanks everybody for your useful ideas!
        Will check them all - this will keep me busy for some time.
        Have a good time
        Ingrid