Re: List of useful links for students

  • williamezimmerman
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2009
      Dear Dr. Hall,
      I hope you'll include MakeBeliefsComix.com on your list of useful resources for teachers. On the site students can create their own comic strips online, and it's a very useful resource for encouraging writing, reading and storytelling.
      Sincerely,
      Bill Zimmerman
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Charles Hall <charleshall@...> wrote:

      > Vielen Dank, Ingrid!. The Tizmo example is really nice, and I'm setting one up for some teacher training courses. I can imagine these visuals will help calm nervous students!
      >
      > Charles
      >

      > *************
      >
      > Charles Hall, Ph.D., dr. h.c.
      >
      > University of Memphis, Department of English
      >
      > Applied Linguistics and EFL/ESL
      >
      > 901.313.4496
      >

      > www.charleshall.info www.l4law.org

    • Helping North
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 4, 2009
        There have been great suggestions!
        May be you also want to have a look at the wiki where I have been keeping some myself

        You are all welcome to join and contribute suggestions there too! Thanks

        http://www.teach-with-internet.wikispaces.com/

        Paula

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5, 2009
          Hello,
          thanks everybody for your useful ideas!
          Will check them all - this will keep me busy for some time.
          Have a good time
          Ingrid