RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Workshop for EFL Teachers at University of Khartoum

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 3, 2009
      Martin,
      I truly enjoyed reading your post!
      I believe this what makes the webheads list fascinating. One day you are stretching your hand for help, the next day you are lending a helping hand, most of the days you're only a lurker.
      No one will ever point a finger to you, or any lurker around.
      Hala

      ---

    • nina_liakos
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
        I read both Hala's and Martin's thoughtful responses. I am currently reading "What Is the What?", the story of Valentino Achak Deng, one of the "lost boys of Sudan", so I am thinking more than usual about this tragic situation. I agree with Martin that I could and should do more than I do to make the world a better place. And I do support the general policy on this board not to talk politics. Thanks to all for writing.

        Nina
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
          Cat herder is catching up on these emails and is generally pleased with the
          way webheads are intelligently and amicably resolving this issue.

          licking paws,