Smartboard Workshop

  • aas56
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
      Dear Johanna & Sasa,

      Thank you for telling me that you'd be interested in participating in the Smartboard workshop. I hope it eventuates - I'm still waiting for some enthusiastic, practising Smartboard souls to help me with the syllabus.

      Sasa, are you using Smartboard in teaching? Your knowledge of other IWBs could make an interesting input into the course, the only question is whether the Smartboard stuff is useful for you. Please let me know.

      Cheers

      Anna
    • Natasha Jovanovich
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2009
        Dear all

        just to let you know that the only 2 Serbian webheads met up today f2f for
        the first time , mind you, on this rainy Sunday for a Cambridge seminar :) /
        I am still a fledgling webhead :) but hopefully a promising one /
        It was worth it for both reasons :) to get to know each other and to start
        planning ICT seminars together with BC :) and at the ELTA conference May
        2010

        :)

        Rgds
        Natasha & Natasha
        Belgrade, Serbia

        believed to be clean.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2009
          Hello to both Natashas!

          Welcome to the world of Webheads' f2f meetings! It's a fabulous experience,
          isn't it? Are there any photos? If so, do share them. :-)

          Best wishes in your co-endeavors.

          Hugs, Teresa

          > Dear all
          >
          > just to let you know that the only 2 Serbian webheads met up today f2f for
          > the first time , mind you, on this rainy Sunday for a Cambridge seminar :)
          > /
          > I am still a fledgling webhead :) but hopefully a promising one /
          > It was worth it for both reasons :) to get to know each other and to
          > start
          > planning ICT seminars together with BC :) and at the ELTA conference May
          > 2010
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Rgds
          > Natasha & Natasha
          > Belgrade, Serbia
        • natasabozicgrojic
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2009
            Thank you, Tere. I have finally met a Webhead f2f. I was so happy when Natasha joined (we share the name and the hometown) and I am even happier now we have met. Yes, we plan to spread the Webhead spirit to this part of the world.

            I forgot to bring my camera and my mobile is prehistoric, but Natasha's friend has taken a picture of us. We will share it here as soon as we get hold of it.

            Thank you all for changing my life in so many ways. And for turning me into an insomniac (it's 2AM here).

            Natasa Bozic Grojic

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2009
              Glad to hear you met! Another inspiring story, so many inspirations.

              Looking forward to the photo(s),

              > Thank you, Tere. I have finally met a Webhead f2f. I was so happy when
              > Natasha joined (we share the name and the hometown) and I am even happier
              > now we have met. Yes, we plan to spread the Webhead spirit to this part of
              > the world.
              >
              > I forgot to bring my camera and my mobile is prehistoric, but Natasha's
              > friend has taken a picture of us. We will share it here as soon as we get
              > hold of it.
              >
              > Thank you all for changing my life in so many ways. And for turning me
              > into an insomniac (it's 2AM here).
              >
              > Natasa Bozic Grojic

            • Sasa
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2009
                Great news, Natasha and Nataša! Do post photos to the webheads flickr group if you have any. :-)
                Hugs from Slo,
                Saša

              • natasa-jovanovic@sbb.rs
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 19, 2009
                  Saša,

                  I could have seen your post coming :) Thanks!

                  Natasha