Printing background colours in WORD 7

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Does everyone know how to PRINT background colours in WORD documents, as
      opposed to merely having them displayed on the monitor?

      Here is a very short article that describes how to do so in a few steps. (I
      think this only works for Word 2007, though - not earlier versions).

      http://www.ehow.com/how_4412944_background-color-image-using-word.html

      "Sharing is caring" as they said my granddaughter's kindergarten.

      Dennis

      --
      Dennis Newson, retired,
      Formerly: University of Osnabrück.