Re: Flexible Learning Platforms

  • darrenrelliott
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2009
      Thanks for the link....I've seen that list but I'm looking for something a bit more up to date. Is anyone using anything interesting for course management or collaboration? For example, I'm using tumblr over the summer holidays for my uni students to keep in touch in an informal manner. They send photos, links, videos and so on by email and comment on each others posts. Anyone else have apps to add to the usual suspects? (Beyond facebook, myspace, flickr, youtube, blogger....)

      Thanks again,

      darren